How to best use sb Vocabulary
Our example „100 most used verbs“
Print out 100 verbs
Mark vocabulary that you don’t know and take list with you „wherever“ you go.
For the exercises „Quizlet“ you need to be online (mainly for speakers of German)
There are 4 ways of learning:
- Lernkarten: turn on „Audio aktivieren“ and go through cards
- Lernen: check „sag es“;
- Buchstabieren (spell): select „speak English“
Other exercises like crosswords, match, fill-in, multiple choice etc.
Find many more sets of words on sb Vocabulary.
That’s how the „Rest of the World“ (85 online voters) voted!
Material for working on your English
Learn vocabulary in many different ways: lists, cards, exercises, games, tests etc.
Register and enjoy.
Interesting articles for reading/listening/understanding.
The best of its kind on the web.
How to best use:
- Select an article: archive on the bottom of the page.
- Click on any word to check it in an English-English dictionary.
- Click listen: listen or download mp3.
- Save the article together with the mp3 file for later use.
Questions or comments? Click on „leave a reply“.